Tuesday, June 19, 2012

2 more from Ravens



I know forever is the memory of your touch

Angels with broken wings
I taste the sin they bring
I want to cling to them
But something always haunts me
.
Lust that is true,
Dreams that have gone astray
Down every road you know there’s really nothing much to choose
The siren’s sweet lament
Their spell is my intent
But there’s something in my head denying my attempt
A kind of howling sound says I am pledged to you
.
I cross the thousand years
Part the veil of tears
Despite the demon fears
I’m reaching out for you
And breaking through at last
The circle finally cast
Kneeling down I bow my head to you
My sword at your feet
My crown on your lap
My heart into you hands
I am my Lady’s man
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Balreask

Earliest morning I been up
Since we got here
Out in the garden Qi gong cup of tea
One crow on the aerial above the chimney
Is that you ?
Is that really you Maeve?
Yes you are sleek and shiny really beautiful today.
Tilts her head towards me
As if surprised
Then clucks a few syllables in return.

Can we stay Maeve? Can we make our home here
Well not exactly here but in this country. Are we really coming home?
She leans further towards me, opens and closes her beak, leans closer
then whistles three gutsy in her throat whistles & flies.

The grass needs tending
It just might rain
Beginning is the least I can do.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment